Supervisors & Managers for the Laboratory
- Course Code:
Click here for course session details and booking
Non-Members: $1,353.00 (including 10 % tax)
Members: $1,210.00 (including 10% tax)
Length: 2 days
NATA’s two-day “Supervisors and Managers for the Laboratory” workshop will equip you with the skills, knowledge and practical tips to be an effective, efficient supervisor. This course will also provide you with the tools and strategies that will allow you to deal with the challenges of being a leader.
Who should attend:
Those who aspire to or are currently operating at a supervisory level and require practical skills and knowledge to support their roles in the laboratory workplace.
- Describe the roles and functions of laboratory supervisors & managers
- Identify the skills and knowledge required to manage effectively
- Introduce concepts of culture and ethics
- Understand the concepts of leadership and how they apply to a laboratory manager or supervisor role
- Explain how operational planning can enhance performance
- Evaluate different techniques laboratory supervisors and managers can use to improve communication
- Evaluate techniques and strategies to use in the laboratory to motivate, manage and lead others.
If you have any questions please contact:
NATA Training Services Group
Phone: + 61 2 9736 8222