OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practice
- Course Code:
Click here for course session details and booking
Our training calendar is scheduled based on the demand for specific courses. If you would like to register your interest in a particular course please email Training Services at email@example.com and we will contact you with options for delivery.
There is no commitment for expressing your interest in any of our courses.
Non-Members: $1485.00 (including 10% tax)
Members: $1320.00 (including 10% tax)
Length: 2 days
This course will explain how to manage the conduct of non-clinical environmental health and safety studies in accordance with the OECD Principles of GLP. These should be followed to collect data for the registration of chemicals such as pharmaceuticals, agricultural and veterinary products, and industrial chemicals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Staff from facilities who conduct non-clinical environmental health and safety studies. This would also assist sponsors who may be submitting data to regulators both here and overseas.
- Overview of good laboratory practices.
- Hierarchy of the OECD Principles of GLP and associated documents.
- Management of test facilities and sites including roles and responsibilities of study personnel.
- Quality assurance and conducting audits of studies.
- Managing equipment, procedures and methods, test and reference items and study data records.
- Preparation of study plans and reports.
After completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Document operations and activities in accordance with the OECD Principles of GLP
- Delineate the roles and responsibilities of management, study director/principal investigator, QA, archivist, study personnel and more
- Plan and conduct a study that meets the requirements of the OECD Principles of GLP
- Effectively record study raw data
- Compile a GLP Study Report
- Archive records and materials in a GLP compliant manner
- Implement a GLP compliant QA program
- Identify the relevant requirements of the OECD Principles of GLP in relation to multi-site studies
- Plan and conduct validation of computerised systems
If you have any questions please contact:
NATA Training Services Group
Phone: + 61 2 9736 8222