Terms & Conditions of Use
About this website
This is a website operated by the National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia (ABN 59 004 379 748) (NATA) under the domain name "www.nata.com.au" and “www.nata.asn.au “ (‘the NATA website”).
Information on this Website regarding NATA services
Material on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Unless expressly stated otherwise, information on this website is NOT to be considered as constituting an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract.
For further information about a particular product or service please use the relevant enquiry forms or Contact NATA page.
WHILE NATA HAS MADE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT INFORMATION EITHER ON THIS WEBSITE, OR DOWNLOADABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, IS FREE FROM ERROR, NATA DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, TIMELINESS, PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE. ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
NATA DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE NATA WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY WEBSITES WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE NATA WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED.
SUBJECT TO ANY RESPONSIBILITIES IMPLIED BY LAW AND WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, NATA IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, CLAIMS AND EXPENSES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF, OR REFERABLE TO, MATERIAL ON THE NATA WEBSITE OR TO THIRD PARTY MATERIAL.
Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by NATA. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Linking to this Website
- Links pointing to our website should not be misleading, including, implying accreditation is held when it is not or misrepresenting the extent of the accredited activities.
- Appropriate link text should always be used in links pointing to our website.
- From time to time we may update the URL structure of our website without prior notification.
- You must not frame the content of our website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of the website.
Links from our website
- Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
- We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Removal of links
- You agree that, should we request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
Security and Privacy
NATA may use "cookies" as a fundamental part of our interaction with your Internet browser. The purpose is to provide you with better and more customised service and with a more effective website. A "cookie" is a small text file placed on your computer by our web page server. A cookie can later be retrieved by our webpage servers. Cookies are frequently used on websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your browser.
You will still be able to use some information-only pages even if you do not accept cookies.