- Course Code:
Click here for course session details and booking
Non-Members: $1,353.00 (including 10 % tax)
Members: $1210.00 (including 10% tax)
Length: 2 days
All quality management systems include the requirement for an effective internal audit function. This function ensures the management system is being implemented as intended, that the facility is managing it's risks, and is an important tool for identifying continuous improvement processes and development opportunities for staff.
This course is based on the principles contained within ISO 19011 Guidelines for quality and/or environmental management systems auditing, and hence applies equally to ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 15189.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
All levels of staff including quality assurance managers, quality assurance staff, frontline managers, and other support staff involved with internal systems audits.
- Establishing the audit program
- Planning and preparing for an audit
- Key principles in conducting an audit
- Reporting audit findings
- Follow up actions
- Determining an appropriate internal audit schedule
- Developing an audit checklist
- Understanding of audit techniques
- Applying sufficiency of evidence
- Ability to apply information and evidence gathering techniques
- Identifying and reporting non-conformities
- Understanding the role of internal audits and management reviews
If you have any questions please contact:
NATA Training Services Group
Phone: + 61 2 9736 8222