Understanding NATA's ISO/IEC 17025 Requirements
- Course Code:
Click here for course session details and booking
Non-Members:$737.00 (including 10 % tax)
Members: $671.00 (including 10% tax)
Length: 1 day
ISO/IEC 17025 is an international laboratory standard which describes the requirements laboratories must meet if they wish to demonstrate that they:
- Operate a quality system
- Are technically competent; and
- Are able to generate technically valid results.
This session is delivered as a practical workshop interacting with the standard, discussing common challenges when implementing the requirements, and exploring possible solutions within the context of NATA's accreditation requirements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Authorised signatories, laboratory managers, quality managers and frontline staff responsible for implementing the quality system of your facility.
- Purposes of the standard
- The history of accreditation requirements for laboratories and testing facilities
- A laboratory's process
- Structure of the standard
- Clauses of ISO/IEC 17025 (a facilitated discussion will occur with each clause)
- An understanding of the standards development and purpose
- Ability to apply the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 to your own facility
- Identify the purpose and interaction of the management system and technical requirements
- Implement these requirements to ensure added service to customers and enhanced confidence in the facility's results.
If you have any questions please contact:
NATA Training Services Group
Phone: + 61 2 9736 8222